DataSciencx is looking for a seasoned a Marketing Acquisition Manager. You will play a pivotal role in our growing acquisition team as we look to utilize all channels to drive acquisition to our website/landing pages. You will drive acquisition marketing strategy from data informed insights while measuring effectiveness and new opportunities. You will partner with the Brand Marketing team to develop and deliver strategic and tactical media programs (digital, social, TV, etc.) that align with consumer targets and brand plans.
- Manages and optimizes monthly marketing spend making every dollar count across all channels utilized.
- Determines Content Strategies for web presences inclusive but not limited to Search, Programmatic, Social, and Affiliate channels.
- Identifies content opportunities to recruit new users onto the platform.
- Presents quarterly updates to executive team on performance of acquisition campaigns.
- Delivers against KPI’s of maximizing revenue and customer lifetime value.
- Provides results and recommendations against new approaches, companies, technologies, sites, for cutting-edge programs across web, mobile, games and all digital extensions.
- Develops recommendations to reach new members through desktop and mobile campaigns, including creative and messaging strategy.
- Maintains agency relationships by setting goals, providing media assets, performance feedback, and managing budgets.
- Manages creative, ad, testing schedule to drive improved campaign results.
- Works with internal operations, merchandise, creative, and product teams to maximize consumer acquisition through events.
- Works with content, development and product teams to ensure user experience is as frictionless as possible and makes recommendations to improve conversion rates at each step of the user flow.
- Works with internal cross-functional team leads for the development and deployment of campaigns.
- Demonstrates strong understanding and sensitivity to the consumer journey and best opportunities to influence it.
- Partners with analysts to help evaluate the effectiveness of overall communications.
- Maintains a strategic partnership with brand team, other cross-functional teams and external agencies/media outlets to execute brand strategies for the brand team.
- Interfaces, recruits and builds relationships with partner agencies and key media outlets to optimize spend and build best practices.
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Public Relations, or Marketing plus 5 years of public relations agency, brand/corporate communications, sales, marketing, account management, digital marketing, project management or brand marketing experience reflecting increasing levels of responsibility.
- Experience engaging in long-term brand building.
- Experience in a digitally native business that primarily recruits new users through online channels.
- Experience in developing and optimizing content over the life of a campaign.
- Experience with successfully positioning products within highly-competitive categories; knowledge of how to synthesize research and information to create compelling marketing communications programs.
- Knowledge of marketing techniques and new product development/introduction.
- Skilled in the use of MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Excel at an intermediate level.
- Skilled in making effective and persuasive speeches and presentations on controversial or complex topics to top management, public groups, and boards of directors.
- Experience applying principles of logical thinking to a wide range of intellectual and practical problems.
- Experience dealing with a variety of abstract and concrete variables.
- Experience working with all levels and functions within the company.
- Experience demonstrating team building, leadership and mentoring skills.
Job Type: Full-time
- Marketing: 5 years (Preferred)
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- United States (Preferred)
- One location
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Monday to Friday